Companies and their legal counsel retain Interface Consulting’s construction expert witnesses during all phases of construction litigation and arbitration, from the initial filing for defining issues and strategy, through document management and discovery, to comprehensive damage analysis, opinions, and expert testimony. Our clients acknowledge the firm’s valuable insight into complex engineering and construction disputes.
Legal teams depend on Interface Consulting because of our well-qualified engineering and construction consultants and experienced testifying experts. They recognize the strategic advantage and value the firm brings to each case, assisting in some of the following ways:
- Review and analysis of targeted key documents
- Advisory services during discovery related to document production and/or interrogatories
- Deposition support, including guidance for questioning key witnesses
- Interviews of project personnel
- Document management, targeted searching, and tagging using a variety of electronic document databases, such as Relativity, Ringtail, and DISCO
- Preparation of demonstrative exhibits for use at trial
- Preparation of presentations for use at mediation
Our project teams have diverse capabilities and expertise that enable us to address each client’s varied and complex issues with a thorough understanding of the unique demands of construction litigation. Whether the expert requirement is highly technical, quantitatively complex, or overwhelmingly difficult, Interface Consulting’s industry-respected experts understand complicated concepts and deliver cost-effective, timely results tailored to the client’s needs. Our engineering and construction experts testify in state, federal, and chancery courts; before various dispute review boards; and in numerous arbitrations administered under American Arbitration Association (AAA), The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), and International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) forums, among others. Our consultants also serve as arbitrators.
Interface offers comprehensive services for a myriad of construction-related issues, assisting clients and testifying as follows: