Lack of quality workmanship and construction defects are two of the most common construction-related dispute areas in the construction industry. Our experts possess extensive experience and knowledge involving all phases of construction.
Clients utilize our services throughout the construction process from up-front drawing and specification compatibility reviews to post-construction forensic analysis. Interface Consulting’s experts assist clients worldwide in analyzing and evaluating workmanship quality issues and construction defects and determining the underlying root cause.
Our construction defects experts assist clients with the following:
- Construction Drawing and Specification Review
- Design Consistency and Constructability Analysis
- Errors and Omissions
- On-site Inspections/Standard of Care
- Relevant Building Code and Industry Standard Compliance
- Root Cause Analysis
- Remediation and Repair Recommendations/Cost to Repair
- Forensic Defect Evaluation
- Destructive/Non-destructive Testing
- Building Envelope/Moisture Infiltration
- Water Damage/Mold
- Property Damage Assessment
- Material Quality