- Project Management
- Marketing and Business Development
- Account Management
- Project Risk Management
- Claims Mitigation
Erick Schirmer, senior associate consultant for Interface Consulting, has over 25 years of business development, risk management, and due diligence experience for businesses around the world. Since 2006, he worked as an independent consultant in East Asia, providing clients throughout the region with a full suite of business development, risk management consulting, claims mitigation and recovery, business loss control, due diligence, and outsourced risk management services. His work has spanned a variety of industries, with a focus on chemical & petrochemical, refining, oil & gas, marine & offshore platforms, and aerospace manufacturing as well as transportation & infrastructure and buildings & facilities. Mr. Schirmer has assisted clients in numerous countries with networking and new client engagements, risk analysis, business continuity services, merger and acquisition studies, and brand protection consulting.
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
Senior Associate Consultant
Risk Management Consulting Firm
East Asia Regional Director
- Opened, managed, and grew successful offices for a multi-national risk management firm in Hong Kong and Vietnam with service capabilities throughout the East Asia region. Developed new business and provided clients throughout Asia with risk management data analysis, physical site risk management assessments, and total cost of risk (TCOR) benchmarking.
Due Diligence Firm
- Opened, managed, and developed Indonesia market services for a world-leading due diligence firm. Developed new business and provided clients with information and analytics necessary to mitigate supply chain, customer, and partner risks.
Independent Consulting Firm
- Founded an independent risk management and due diligence firm serving the aerospace and IT industries in Seattle.
- Managed a branch responsible for business development at blue-chip aerospace and IT firms in Seattle.
- BS – Economics
University of Washington