Travis C. Wingo - CV
Construction & Engineering Expert
Travis Wingo, a senior consultant for Interface Consulting, uses his hands-on experience in construction management to provide expertise in claims, litigation, arbitration, and management consulting for the construction industry. Coupled with his educational background in construction management, Mr. Wingo enhances the Interface Consulting project team by performing complex CPM schedule delay analyses. Mr. Wingo also has extensive experience in project risk analysis and mitigation, allowing him to effectively evaluate project defects, management issues, schedule delays, change orders, and cost overruns.
Bachelor of Science – Technology Construction Management
Bowling Green State University – Bowling Green, Ohio
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
- Analyzes project documentation and quantifies damages relative to differing site conditions, labor productivity issues, change order management, construction defects, schedule delay, cost analysis, and constructability
- Provides mediation, arbitration, and litigation support, including comprehensive discovery assistance and document analysis
- Develops graphics and demonstrative evidence for use in work products, dispute resolution forums, litigations, and arbitrations
Thorpe Specialty Services Corporation
Project Manager & Estimator
Architectural Technical Support
Baker Concrete Construction Inc.
Project Engineer Intern
Mosser Construction Inc.
Litigation & Arbitration Experience
- Prepares damages for testimony in arbitration
- Research and development – expert testimony
- Prepares CPM schedule delay reports & analyses in legal proceedings
- Performs site inspections
- Member – American Petroleum Institute (API), API 936
- Associate Member – American Institute of Constructors (AIC)
- Associate Member – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)