Thomas M. Hetzel - CV
Construction & Engineering Expert
As a project consultant with Interface Consulting, Thomas Hetzel utilizes his education in mechanical engineering and hands-on manufacturing facility design experience to assist clients in the dispute resolution process. Mr. Hetzel specializes in performing CPM schedule delay analyses and designing high-impact graphics for complex construction projects and claims. His work focuses on forensic document analysis, data collection, labor productivity analysis, and damage quantification.
Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin – Austin, Texas
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
- Prepares, evaluates, and quantifies construction claims related to schedule delays and labor productivity
- Performs data analysis to create visuals and graphics for use in reports, presentations, mediation, arbitration, and litigation
- Analyzes project documentation to quantify damages in relation to cost deviations, change order management, and schedule delays
- Identifies, collects, and organizes project data to provide actionable insights regarding construction variation claims
Sloan Valve Company
Lean Manufacturing Intern
- Member – Order of the Engineer
- Associate Member – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)