Thomas M. Hetzel - Resume
Construction & Engineering Expert
Project Consultant Thomas Hetzel utilizes his education in mechanical engineering and hands-on manufacturing facility design experience to assist clients on complex construction projects. Mr. Hetzel specializes in the technical analyses of complex construction issues, such as those involving schedule delays, cost overruns, and labor productivity. His work focuses on forensic document analysis, data collection, damage quantification, and graphics design.
Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin – Austin, Texas
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
- Performs data analysis to create graphics for use in reports, presentations, mediation, arbitration, and litigation
- Analyzes project documentation to assess damages in relation to cost analysis, change order management, and schedule delays
- Prepares, evaluates, and quantifies construction claims related to labor productivity and schedule delays
Sloan Valve Company
Lean Manufacturing Intern
- Member – Order of the Engineer
- Associate Member – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)
- Associate Member – Associated General Contractors (AGC)