Rachel R. Tenney - CV
Construction & Engineering Expert
Rachel Tenney, a project consultant for Interface Consulting, utilizes her education in mechanical engineering and product design experience with a major oilfield service provider to tackle complex projects in the construction industry. Fluent in Spanish and proficient in both French and Portuguese, Ms. Tenney uses her diverse language and cultural background to provide a unique perspective and assist in bridging communications between the firm and its clients. She utilizes her professional background to provide expertise in claims, litigation, arbitration, and management consulting. Ms. Tenney specializes in performing technical analyses for complex construction issues, such as those involving schedule delays, management issues, cost overruns, and labor productivity. Her work focuses on forensic document analysis, project cost, procurement, data collection, and damage quantification.
Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
Rice University – Houston, Texas
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
- Performs data analysis to create graphics for use in reports, presentations, mediation, arbitration, and litigation
- Analyzes project documentation to assess damages in relation to cost analysis, change order management, and schedule delays
- Prepares, evaluates, and quantifies construction claims related to labor productivity and schedule delays
- Evaluates design, procurement, and construction issues
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Member – American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Member – Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA), Young ITA
- Member – Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Associate Member – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)