Paper Processing – Project Experience
The paper processing industry is adapting its manufacturing methods and techniques to meet the changing requirements of consumers as well as environmental laws. Log processing facilities and sawmills are part of an over $1 billion industry domestically, and as the methods and technologies change, so does the construction, expansion, and repair of these facilities.
Interface Consulting has worked with owners and contractors on litigation and arbitration matters that have arisen over the construction of these paper processing facilities. Our consultants and experts have assisted clients on the following paper processing construction projects involving disputes related to project management issues, contractors’ claims, schedule delays, and defective work:
- Action Box Manufacturing Plant
- Georgia Pacific Manufacturing Facility
- Temple-Inland Log Processing Facility and Sawmill
- Hankins Lumber Planer Mill Facility
- Crown Paper Gas Turbine/HRSG Cogeneration Facility