Michael A. Purtell - CV
Construction & Engineering Expert
As a senior consultant at Interface Consulting, Michael Purtell utilizes his practical construction experience and formal education in construction management to concentrate on project management oversight, engineering and construction claims, and design and construction deficiencies. With both domestic and international experience as a piping field engineer, project manager, subcontract administrator, and civil superintendent, Mr. Purtell provides unique insight into project delivery, project cost and schedule analysis, planning, procurement, and change order management.
Bachelor of Science – Construction Management
University of Wisconsin-Stout – Menomonie, Wisconsin
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
- Quantifies damages associated with schedule delays, labor productivity, construction defects, changes in work scope, and other cost issues
- Assists project team in arbitration, mediation, and litigation by focusing on project management oversight, engineering and construction claims, and construction deficiencies
- Analyzes construction drawings and specifications and evaluates repairs, recovery costs, and recommendations
Bechtel Oil, Gas and Chemicals, Inc.
Piping Field Engineer
Assistant to Proposals Manager & Chief Field Engineer
Litigation & Arbitration Experience
- Prepares damages for testimony in arbitration
- Research and development – expert testimony
- Prepares CPM schedule delay reports and analyses in legal proceedings
- Performs site inspections
- Associate Member – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)