Hotels & Convention Centers
Hotel and convention center construction projects have become ever more complex due to increasing demand for accommodations that appeal to both family and business travelers. The hotel and convention center industry is building improved facilities for its customers by adding new amenities, which include high-tech telecommunications and multimedia resources; cutting-edge entertainment facilities; and more energy efficient heating, cooling, and electricity systems.
Interface Consulting has worked with various entities from owners to subcontractors in matters involving new hotel towers; convention center expansions; hotel and convention center improvements; and remediations in New Mexico, Nevada, and Texas, among other locations throughout the nation and globe. Interface Consulting assists clients with disputes that commonly arise over these projects, dealing with issues such as productivity loss, design defects, schedule delays, and cost overruns.
The following is a list of hotel and convention center projects for which Interface Consulting has provided project management assistance, construction claims consulting, expert analysis and testimony, and other dispute-related services.
- Blackstone Ranch - Taos, New Mexico
- Centerpointe Hotel Deer Park
- Comfort Suites Sulphur Hotel
- Crown Park Resort Gatlinburg
- Daytona Beach Hotels Disaster Recovery
- Eagle Pointe Recreation Complex
- Fairway Pines II Hotel & Recreational Facility
- George R. Brown Convention Center Expansion
- Hotel ZaZa Reconstruction
- Humble Hotel
- Jalousie Plantation Resort
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Palisade Palms Condominiums
- Port Arthur Convention Center
- Sheraton North Houston Hotel
- The Marriott Hotel
- The Point at Walden Condominiums
- The Villas at Stablewood Springs Resort
- Wynn Las Vegas