Jeffrey S. Job, Jr. - CV
Construction & Engineering Expert
Jeffrey S. Job, a project consultant for Interface Consulting, utilizes his education in mechanical and chemical engineering along with his internship experience in the oil & gas industry to tackle complex construction projects. Mr. Job leverages his diverse educational background and fluency in Spanish to provide a unique perspective and assist in bridging communications between the firm and its clients. He utilizes his professional background to provide expertise in claims, litigation, arbitration, and management consulting. Mr. Job specializes in performing technical analyses for complex construction issues, such as those involving schedule delays, management issues, cost overruns, and labor productivity. His work focuses on forensic document analysis, project cost, procurement, data collection, and damage quantification.
Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
Utah State University – Logan, Utah
Master of Science – Chemical Engineering
University of Utah – Salt Lake City, Utah
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
- Prepares, evaluates, and quantifies construction claims related to
schedule delays and acceleration
- Translates analyses into high-impact graphics for use in reports,
presentations, and mediation/arbitration/litigation
- Provides mediation, arbitration, and litigation assistance
Lazarus Energy Holdings, LLC
- Created an inventory of various refinery units to track inspection dates
used to develop the Mechanical Integrity Program
- Worked with OSHA and API safety standards, P&IDs, bid tabulations, fire
- Shadowed the project/construction engineer at tank construction sites
- Associate Member – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)
Interpreter (Spanish - English)
Provided interpretation for 10-15 youth volunteers to relay instructions, which resulted in the successful completion of a challenging construction project, as well as translating for medical providers and patients in a free medical clinic.