Eric K. Rodriguez, PE - CV
Senior Managing Consultant
Construction & Engineering Expert
Eric Rodriguez, a senior managing consultant with Interface Consulting International, Inc., utilizes his expertise in engineering & construction, coupled with an MBA, to assist his clients with troubled projects. Mr. Rodriguez supports clients through the mediation, arbitration, and litigation processes, including providing expert testimony at depositions and trials. He has also successfully guided clients through project turnarounds, providing assistance with contract negotiations, change order management, and project management. Mr. Rodriguez has performed financial damage valuations, labor productivity studies, defect analyses, and schedule delay analyses. With more than 15 years of industry experience providing engineering and consulting services throughout the project lifecycle and into dispute resolution, he has been recognized as an expert witness and has provided expert testimony. The total value of the disputes Mr. Rodriguez has assisted his clients with exceeds 2.5 billion USD.
Licensed Professional Engineer – State of Texas
Master of Business Administration – Corporate Finance
The University of Texas at Austin – Austin, Texas
Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
New Mexico State University – Las Cruces, New Mexico
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
Senior Managing Consultant
- Prepares, evaluates, and quantifies construction claims involving schedule delay/disruption, labor productivity loss, construction defects, defective workmanship, and a myriad of other construction-related issues
- Provides mediation, arbitration, and litigation support, including discovery assistance and expert analysis
- Develops market and feasibility studies for a variety of projects including civil/infrastructure, building, and marine construction
BUILDINGS & FACILITIES
- Over 80 projects, including the following industry sectors:Commercial buildings; education; entertainment & sports facilities; government buildings; healthcare; industrial buildings; multi-family housing; retail centers
OIL, GAS & CHEMICAL PROCESSING
Over 40 projects, including the following industry sectors: Power plants; refining facilities; natural gas; transmission system pipelines; offshore platforms
TRANSPORTATION & INFRASTRUCTURE
Over 30 projects, including the following industry sectors: Mass transit; roads, highways & bridges; site work; utilities
Litigation & Arbitration Experience
Qualified to testify in US state and federal courts and AAA arbitrations
- Member – American Society of Engineers
- Member – Rice Global E&C Forum
- Member – American Council of Engineering Companies
- Future Leader Alumnus – Engineering & Construction Contracting (ECC) Association
Presentations & Publications
“Righting the Ship: Managing Troubled Projects,” Presentation at the 47th Annual ECC Conference, September 5, 2015.
“Strategic Management of Human Capital,” STRUCTURE, February 2012: 30-32.