Construction-related litigation and dispute resolution matters often involve a complex discovery process, as a result of the large quantity and variety of documents produced during the course of a construction project. In-depth construction knowledge and experience is important to ensure that key documents are located.
Interface Consulting draws on its 30 years of arbitration and litigation experience in providing expert discovery assistance services. The firm has remained on the cutting edge of technologies as legal discovery has evolved from paper and boxes to a mixture of electronic documents and scanned images. In addition to providing document database management services, Interface Consulting provides advisory services regarding litigation discovery and document production.
Interface Consulting assists attorneys and clients with the following:
- Deposition support, including guidance for questioning key witnesses
- Input on specific document requests such as Requests for Production
- Advisory services regarding electronic and paper document production and management
- Review of available documents to assess if other types of documents appear to be missing and should be requested
- Meet and confer assistance
- Document management
- Database evaluation, set-up, and management