Cody L. Crawford - CV
Construction & Engineering Expert
Project Consultant Cody Crawford utilizes his education in chemical engineering and experience in environmental consulting to assist clients in evaluating complex construction projects and associated claims. He analyzes engineering issues, project management issues, and scope of work requirements to perform schedule delay analyses, quantify damages, and provide support in the dispute resolution process. Mr. Crawford also contributes to the quality of work products by preparing demonstrative evidence, evaluating procurement and construction issues, analyzing contract documents, and performing cost reconciliations.
Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
Interface Consulting International, Inc.
- Assesses and quantifies damages related to issues such as cost overruns, productivity losses, change order requests, and schedule impacts
- Evaluates project documentation and demonstrates effects related to drawing revisions, project execution decisions, and other project changes
- Analyzes project data to develop graphics for use in reports, presentations, mediation, arbitration, and litigation
- Assesses compliance with relevant codes, standards, and regulations for certain engineering matters and facility operations conduct, such as Process Safety Management (PSM) requirements
Sage Environmental Consulting
Project Technical Intern
- Associate Member – Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA), Young ITA
- Associate Member – Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)
- Associate Member – Associated General Contractors (AGC)
“Successful Implementation of Change Orders,” Lorman Education Services, Houston, Texas, June 2019.